To remain conscious and committed to providing assistance for war-affected areas in the Darfur Region of western Sudan; to be mindful of the suffering of the population caused by massive displacement and violence inflicted upon them and to create services that meet their needs; to strive to promote a framework of human rights and peaceful means by which conflict can be resolved and to generate educational initiatives that meet these ends.
Our general objective is to proactively contribute to the end of the conflict in Darfur by peaceful means, with a focus on sustainable development and advocacy in the most affected regions.
In all three States of Darfur DRDO needs:
1. Education including human rights education and peace building.
2. Basic healthcare and nutrition.
3. School supplies and non food times such as clothing
4. Drinking water. & sanitation
5. A program that specifically focuses on livelihoods.